We offer a range of convenient IELTS test dates in Cyprus.
You can take paper-based or computer-delivered IELTS up to 4 times a week, results in 5-7 days.
The test fee for both Computer Delivered and Paper Based is €207.
- Check you have a valid photo ID or Passport
- Check you have a colour scan or photo of your ID or passport. The file size should not be larger than 1.5 MB and MUST be the same document you bring on your exam day
- Please note that the photo ID you upload, MUST match the photo ID you take on your test day
- If you are under 18 years of age please read and sign this Declaration together with your parent/legal guardian and send it to email@example.com or bring it with you on Test Day
- After the registration you’ll receive an e-mail.
- The test session plan (address, timetable) you’ll receive on your e-mail 3 days before the test day.
- The registration deadline may be extended if there are places left after the official close of registration date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Please bear in mind that session will not be visible in the system after the deadline for registration.
IELTS Test Venue Locations:
The tables below show the upcoming test dates in Cyprus and the registration deadline. We recommend that you book your place before the registration deadline.
To find out at which city is which IELTS Test date, please download our PDF and then click the button below to Register